What Is Business Insurance?
There are so many branches of insurance that it can be difficult to distinguish the differences among them. However, business insurance is specifically tailored to protect business owners, their employees and the company or group they work so hard for. While business insurance plans may differ, the overall goal is always to ensure maximum coverage to protect against the myriad of risks involved with owning and operating a business. Large- and small-business owners alike rely on business insurance. Anything can go wrong—from theft to natural disasters to fire damage—and when these events occur, proper insurance coverage keeps businesses afloat.
Who Are We?
We are AIA Insurance. What makes us different? We have a concentration in business insurance. What makes us the best? We specialize in working with our fellow business owners in the state of Texas. Our many years of experience with businesses makes us well versed in all kinds of entrepreneurial endeavors. From restaurants to water utility businesses, we speak the language of your field of work. We want nothing more than the businesses that make up our state to succeed. We love what we do!
What Kinds of Business Insurance Do We Offer?
We don’t believe in cookie-cutter insurance plans. Each business is unique and deserves an insurance plan that is tailored to fit its particular needs. Instead of offering one-size-fits-all plans, we explain each piece of the insurance pie that is available to our client. After explaining each piece, our clients have a working understanding of their options and can make an informed decision about what their unique plan will look like. Generally, the most common business insurance plans we offer include:
- Water Utility Insurance – We work with water utility companies to create insurance plans that keep their businesses afloat.
- Restaurant Insurance – We understand the ins and outs of the service industry and work with restaurants to serve up the best insurance plan to fit their individual appetites.
- Convenience Store Insurance – A convenience store is a gas station, grocery store and (sometimes) liquor store all rolled into one. We know the best way to protect all aspects of convenience stores when it comes to insurance plans.
- Liquor Store Insurance – There’s a great deal of responsibility on the shoulders of liquor store owners. We have the experience and expertise required to protect our clients in this industry.
- Contractor Insurance – With so many kinds of contractors in the field, it is particularly imperative to have an insurance plan that fits your lifestyle.
- Aviation Insurance – When you’re in the field of aviation, you need an insurance plan that can truly protect you. With AIA, you never fly alone.
- Environmental Insurance – No matter your field, if you are at risk of being responsible for environmental damage, you must be protected.
- Oil & Gas Insurance – In this ever-changing industry, it’s important to have an insurance company that understands the business and can create an insurance package to truly protect you.
- Small Business Insurance – Small businesses are the heart of Texas. We keep this heart beating by offering unique insurance plans, tailored to each unique business.
- Brewery & Distillery – Craft breweries and distilleries are here to stay in Texas, which means they must have the insurance coverage they need in order to operate safely and efficiently. That’s where we come in.
In addition to these types of business insurance coverage, AIA can also conveniently handle your company’s insurance needs regarding the following:
- Commercial Property
- General Liability
- Inland Marine/Contractor’s Equipment
- Boiler Machinery/Mechanical Breakdown
- Commercial Automobile
- Workers Compensation
- Pollution Liability
- Professional Liability
- Non-Profit & For-Profit Directors & Officers Liability
- Commercial Excess & Umbrella Insurance
- Group Health
- Group Life
- Group Disability
- Group Dental
So, How Does This All Work?
Trust and respect are the foundation of our insurance agency. We offer free risk analyses to discuss insurance options because we believe that is something all businesses in Texas deserve. Simply put, we want you to succeed and be protected from the real and perceived risks in your field. So call us today if you have any questions, concerns or just curiosity at (800) 666-9551. You can also contact us here!